Aluminium pipe stoppers
- High quality products manufactured in the UK to British standards
- Ideal for the cleaning of ducting
- Suitable for sealing pipes to avoid contamination
- Inexpensive solution for purging applications
- Suitable for low pressure testing
- Available for pipe diameters from 1.5" upwards
Aluminium pipe stoppers can be used in many industries including water, gas and drainage industries, food, drink and pharmaceutical industries, construction industry as well as oil and petrochemical industry.
Aluminium plugs are the ideal tool for sealing pipes for plumbing operations and to avoid the penetration of debris and other contamination in a pipe. They can also be used as inexpensive purge plugs and for low pressure testing according to British Standards.
The natural rubber seals of the standard aluminium plugs are expanded by tightening a wing nut once the plug has been positioned inside the pipe. This gives a quick and easy seal of pipes from 1 ½” (37.5 mm ) upwards.
For more information: